Friday, April 20, 2007

First wk of sch going to end..Wk 2 starting, Yr2 somehow is different from Yr1..So far Yr1 sem1 - sem 2, hardly got assignment at wk 1 den hand up on wk 2.. lolx, cant even slack for wk 1. Comm skill 2 and C math 2 start the race first..by giving some assignments due wk2 and wk 3 respectively.
Recently, smoke abit more..Jian went redang bought me a pack of reds and i accepted it, return some sticks to my coursemates and the rest i smoke but nt hardcore oso abt 1 day avg 2 sticks. hmmm...friends and classmates ask me nt to smoke so much, i noe and oso the advice they gave went inside my ears but i think i won addicted becoz i tell myself wan to smoke in SG better think twice becoz so ex. I always smoke msia ciragette LOL...but i nvr purposely went in and get a pack jus for the sake of smoking oso. I smoke due to mostly relationship and money but i noe is an excuse but i still have to use this excuse to smoke it.. LOL
I feel tis sem there are quite a number of "gd" lecturers to teach my class, very strict and demanding perhaps i can only be tamed by this kind of lecturers, tell myself gonna work harder and improve as much as i can becoz suddenly i feel even if u graduate from poly and get a diploma does not mean u are a Big Fuk in the industry world and if u can tell someone ur GPA is 3.5 and above or wat i think might increase ur chances of being employed, no more playing a fool..HAHA hope i can really stay focus and attentive for the rest of my poly life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home