Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tue is my off day becoz the rest of the days either study go sch or go work whole day. Hmmm...received my pay somehow gives me some motivation although my weekends are gone for the sake of money. Realize money is very impt, although i am nt those ppl will use money to judge ppl or look upon money as god however, in tis era we are in it seems money is unreplaceable. Therefore i am busy working, earning and oso try not to neglect my studies coz studies will lead me to more $. why i care so much for $ mayb becoz i feel she left me partly coz i am a broke dog....anyway i jus need some attention from frens and hopefully Girl-friends haha...den i won think so much on the past. I really hope i can be in my parent's era becoz money is nt that much to emphasize love is more to couple not now coz everyone is talking abt money and for those couple tot they are together for love now, it may nt be the case when a person step into the society and work. I saw 2 examples liao 1 is me another 1 is my fren.
haha enough for my nag.
Going for a MJ session later till 6 den sch at 8 power packed...why i say i wan to go for studies and still go for a late night MJ session till 6 when my sch starts at 8am, contradicting right? perhaps i jus need something to chillx and enjoy for a moment get some life...entertainment is a must in our daily life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home