Sunday, May 13, 2007

Heart is empty, no longer feel any pain. When walking home alone listening to my Hp after work somehow feel lonely. My weekends is been devour by work, there is only 1 motivation which is the money. Today, I went out of orchard tower(OT) during work and across the street to Wheelock Place's BurgerKing to get my lunch, normally i would eat at OT coz lazy to walk so far and eat plus need to tend the shop. However this time i heck and chiong to BK, feel so shiok becoz i hardly get to see afternoon of orchard and the babes becoz i work 1130am till 1130pm come to work no babes awake yet when going home oso very little babes for me to see see feel so down. LOL..
I feel like getting myself a Girl-Friend that allows me to hug when i sad, let me entertain when walking ease boredom but with no strings attached and is gonna be hard to get. Looks like i need to try and check it out but hor $$ need to spend sianed...if can tackle girl without having to spend a single cent and the girl treat and treat, wah it would be great, for the guys dun u agree?
There is a saying "Power does corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" I would change it to money, with money nowadays we can do almost everything, for guys can go keep mistress for girls can ask "ducks" to accompany. For my case, i gt my pay feel like smoking guess tats call addicted. Fuk Jian,Sw,Kit for wed zouk and fuk Dz, Qx, Jian, Sw and Kit for fri that pub becoz i go there will smoke ...LOLx opps.
I wonder will i blind or get eyes illness? Tv say every 1 hr of looking at the monitor screen rest 15 min look at other things from far, but i look at the monitor screen for more den 10 hrs (of coz not continous) nowadays feel eyes are tired easily, give and take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home