Friday, May 18, 2007

Some updates for the past 1 week..Normally for office, "white collar" staff their off day mostly will be weekends or mayb Sunday only and some retail staff they no choice den off on weekdays. My off day is on tue because weekdays monday - friday is my study period, weekends is working day therefore tue to me is of utmost important day. But the last tue i am struck with flu, fever etc those stupid illness make me MIA for 2 days and right now still on recovering mode cant really go to anywhere to play. Luckily i nvr die or wat..but just grow thinner guess that will be no choice, sianed because i train my physical all gone siah..guess is been reduce back to sq one. Some of the Movies of the year must watch, Spiderman3(Out), Pirates3, Shrek3, Fantastic4: Rise of the Silver Surfer and Transformer. so far only got these..I sure watch but watch with who will be my concern LOLx...hopefully can watch with some babes. I miss the feeling of tackling girls again..but i fear the feeling of being together but not for the reason that i have a failed relationship but is i dun wish to start another circle, start from zero, because i go for serious relationship and not play play.
I believe in Karma although my parents is taoism, while myself is not pure free-thinker. What you do reflects on urself and by doing bad deeds, bad karma come back to you. All in a circle therefore, every sat flag day i will donate so far haven siam them but if they dun come to me i normally will not donate la. haha...
do more gd deeds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home