Sunday, August 03, 2008

For those people who have more than 2 papers for their exam and common test...gd luck, you will have my blessing.

Countdown for Basic Theory Test 5 more days, the first gateway to my license...i swear i going to get my license asap. So i can drive legally... LOLx
Pai seh, Weiming..caught you unprepared LOL...
Denise said "He like no-fear..." hmm...i did have fear but i swear i will secure my passenger's lives in the future. haha...

Countdown for National Day 6 more days
Countdown for Beijing
Countdown for my birthday also...

By the way, got this news "SINGAPORE : The wheels are in motion for another round of public transport fare hikes. Singapore’s two public transport operators, SBS Transit and SMRT, have submitted their applications to the Public Transport Council (PTC) for fare adjustments..."

I must agree that the World is having inflation not just Singapore but i think the government should help out and provide some financial aid or at do something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home