Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The big Group of ISG....
Had a small meet up with the Internet Solution Group peeps at Shokudo at raffles, ate the fish burger..pai seh no pic cause i never bring my camera if not can show you guys the great portion. Pictures taken by the cam-whoreS. I am glad everyone is doing well in their Industrial Attachment Programme. Free treat from Jazica and free treat of hot-sake from chang yuan, felt so nice when i been treat by others. Appreciated and not gian ben haha.

I don't know why this girl is in this picture...

E2 Mates...ji tao sianed LOLX
On the side note, I quit smoke 22 days loh...means over 3 weeks. I proved those peeps wrong for side-betting me. Bet i won't last that long. "When there is a way, there must be a will." although at times, i must confess that i will have the 'gian' thingy surface in my mind but somehow i manage to push away.
I been running since my medical checkup 3 weeks ago. So far, so good...running in a progressively manner. Meaning, first day i ran 2 km, 2 days later i ran 3-4 km. Thanks My buddy Jian an (weekdays after work) Qing xiang (sunday morning at graveyard) Appreciated folks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home