Monday, January 12, 2009

Random update,
this few days been busy training for my 2.4 km and still pondering whether want to take part in Adidas Sundown Marathon 42 km. Some of the 'runners' feel that it will be better to set my goal or aim on 2.4 km get a silver first before i challenge the marathon. I would run or jog about 4 times per week and maybe the remaining 3 days for resting. I love to stay in Potong Pasir(pp), this estate is just a humble and not many distinctive infrastructures but due to the cosy, small and friendly environment and the best, it is not PAP 'controlled' territory. But i realize that pp actually got the training areas for you to train jog. My river running track stretch from CTE 'St' Andrew JC to as long as to Bishan Park, Thomson area..Another track will be the Upp Serangoon Road 'former graveyard' now is already a park but once a graveyard. I remembered when i was still in primary school, i cycle with my friend or alone to the graveyard at that time, only joggers run there and not many parents will bring their kids there fearing that may bring unlucky-ness to them.

Anyway, I shall book my Napfa test on 4th week of February at Toa Payoh Stadium. From now, i shall prepare to train my fitness and for that i haven smoke for 13 days.

Though at times, i nearly give in to my 'smoke buddy' but i managed to steer back. Never leave me with Si Wei and Kit alone because 'smoke buddy' will be quite active HAHA...
For the sake of everyone, i shall carry on.

CNY coming soon...I guess my first and ever celebrating of CNY will be made in singapore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home