Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random updates...
Meet up with coursemates for a dinner last friday at shokudo, nice sit-up chat with everyone. Get to know how everyone is coping. So far, nobody get send back by the company. send back = fail attachment, need to undergo once more.

Had a pre-vday celebration with debbie boon at toa payoh. Got her off guard when i gave her that sunflower. Reason for getting her sunflower and not roses. She loves sunflower plus roses in vday is common. Hmm...I must admit, giving a girl flowers is the oldest and traditional way but is also the most effective way to get into a girl's heart. But don't give it often because will grow sick and sian agree bo?

Went to get a PS3 game, Little Big Planet for Debbie, my bro and sis to play. Not my genre kind of game, it is cute but does not hook me so far.

Went to Mt.faber 2nd time BY walking up. Not easy i must say but felt good when we are on top of the bridge. If you guys wish to get vehicle to transport you guys up, i feel is like defeating the purpose of strolling and trekking. But it certainly, save a lot of efforts climbing up. Things are sweeter when you use effort to get it huh? hah..

I left 2 more days to finish my Industrial Attachment Programme, end on friday the 13th. Not a very good day huh but it does not really matter to me. As long as i have my freedom before i get enlist for army. My Liason Officer is coming to visit me soon, not to check on me but as a normal routine follow up on me. Currently looking for jobs after this attachment, retail, service-line, logistics or F&B industries. I don't mind any as long as my pay is higher.
Saving for Trip (taiwan or H.K) and 1 Japanese Spitz. I check out the price with baby. The price of a Local breed Japanese Spitz puppy is 1.8k...Wait for me to own you. I doing my research on this Spitz and also gather valuable experience and advices from Dog Owners. Is not an easy feat to have a Dog but trying to exercise my responsiblity.



COUNTING DOWN !!!!!!!!!!

1 more day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home