Thursday, January 29, 2009

Firstly, i got a silver for my Napfa test last Friday. Means, enhance batch for my NS life. 2 months deduct from my NS life. I guess, i am bless by the god to achieve that result. Before, i proceed to the stadium in my school, i went to visit Kaiyi and some other friends in block S. Saw some familier faces and Wei ming from my E2 class. His hair is longer and can tell he does not want to keep it neat. Still like last time, a bastard. Haha..but nice to see him still kicking alive feel good for me.

Went to Vivocity to shop and eat, then suddenly feels like going to stroll with debbie and we chose Mt.Faber. Plus she unhappy because she was unable to go walk walk therefore gave us a chance to walk up to this Mt.Faber to JewelBox. I love to do nature trekking, Mt.Kinabalu?





Chinese New Year is here in town !! First time ever in my life history, i celebrated in Singapore.
What are the difference in Singapore and Malaysia?
My background information:
I do not have any relative living in Singapore only friends. Therefore, every CNY i would go back with my family to visit my relatives in Malacca and Muar. This time round, something happened to my family therefore we had no choice but to chose to celebrate in SG. However, i did gain new things and company this time.
Baby, brought me to her relative house and had a warm and pleasant time during the CNY period. They treat me like an insider, friendly and quite comfortable being with them this CNY.

I miss my relatives over in msia because, i go back once every year and can play firecracker. Feel relaxed over there, nice food and not feel so stress over here.

Anyway, Nice time over here despite my first time here.
I love this dog




Highlander pub...




I went chilling with Jian an, Si Wei at Helipad then Hop to Highlander with Kit and Catherine. Helipad, is a cool, nice chilling place. The night Scenery is nice over there.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home