Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I had a shocked yesterday because my manager told me i will be working till next Friday instead of the end of month. 2 weeks to me is 500+ of my income lost and i will be very uptight for the rest of 1 month before i enlist into army. There are some items which i need to acquire them for my NS. Example, black plastic specs, a cheapo digital watch, padlocks and etc.. An upcoming chalet will be book, tentatively venue will be Amara Sanctuary Resort at Sentosa. 4D3N during the weekends. Seriously i need to enjoy my remaining days as a civilian to the max before 2 years of my youth will be donate to SAF. Last week's was the Adidas Marathon Sundown but due to overwhelming response by the singaporean, i am unable to get a place and take part in it. However, it is something that i will take part in the near future.

Oh yah, on a side note. Who are willing to donate their P-plate to me? hahaha because i might need it soon. *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home